The Verdun Blog

Bienvenue sur le nouveau site Web de Verdun Portes et Fenêtres

Bienvenue sur notre nouveau site, ainsi que sur notre nouveau blogue où nous nous engageons à parler de tout à ce qui a trait à la fabrication et à l’installation de portes et de fenêtres. Visitez-nous régulièrement pour lire nos articles et obtenir des renseignements utiles au sujet des produits que nous offrons et leur installation ainsi que pour découvrir pourquoi nos fenêtres et nos portes de qualité « rénovation » pourraient être l’un des meilleurs investissements pour votre résidence. N’hésitez surtout pas à communiquer avec nous ou à faire une demande d’estimation.

This entry was posted in Ottawa Doors, Ottawa Windows. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bienvenue sur le nouveau site Web de Verdun Portes et Fenêtres

1. Patti Bachinskie says:

Just had 6 windows replaced today (July 11). OMG I am so impressed. From the first time I met with Dale I felt comfortable with dealing with your company. The service was amazing, installers were professional, courteous,clean and very respectful of my home. I would highly recommend you to anyone and already have.

2. Rudi Asseer says:

I really like your new website, but would like to see more of the projects you have completed in Ottawa.

3. Arianne Joanette says:

Nous avons bâti une maison écoénergétique avons opté pour Verdun pour le choix des portes et fenêtres à cause de leur rendement énergétique ainsi que leur garantie. Au total, nous avons fait installer 18 fenêtres, 4 portes patio ainsi que 3 portes. Nous sommes plus que satisfaits de notre choix: non seulement la construction est remarquable, le produit est beau mais les factures d’électricité sont également basses ! Les installateurs étaient professionnels, courtois et rapides. À leur départ, la maison était propre ! Nous n’hésiterons pas à recommander votre entreprise et votre produit à quiconque cherche la tranquilité d’esprit.

4. Omer A. says:

I had my patio door replaced several years ago at my house in Manotick. I was very happy with the service and quality of work. I bought a rental property in Kanata and decided to call Verdun again for a quote. I found the quote reasonable and the quality of work was excellent. The windows were custom, I was kept in the loop on when they would be ready and the team that came was professional and all of the work was completed in less than two days. The tenants and I could not be happier with the work done. I found the level of service and attentiveness consistent across the company from the installers to the staff at the office.

5. Sophie says:

This was our first experience with replacing windows and doors. We compared between four different companies and decided to go with Verdun Windows and Doors since they had the best prices and their staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.

The salesperson that came to our house to make an estimate was very nice and did not pressure us to make a commitment right away. We decided to have our 3 doors replaced as well as 6 windows.

On the day of installation, the workers showed up early, fully equipped and ready to do their job. They worked efficiently and were very courteous. They were also more than willing to answer all of our questions. They worked really well as a team and were able to finish the installation in a matter of a few hours. Once completed, they made sure to clean up, inside and out.

We are very satisfied with the quality of the windows and doors as well as the service we received. We would recommend this company to family and friends.

6. Randy Hunter says:

After many years of changing screens and storm windows each fall and spring, I finally contacted 3 local window companies for quotes last September. Needless to say, Verdun was our choice, based on the price quoted, and their ‘no bull’ transferable warranty.
    Just in time for Christmas, the Verdun crew arrived as scheduled, to remove the old windows, and instal the new units. They were very professional, and had our 6 new windows, all the exterior and interior trim, along with a total cleanup, completed within the day. They were careful to keep dust and debris minimal, and worked around the exterior landscaping without any damage to plants.
    The results were beyond our expectartions, and we are most satisfied with our choice !
    Thanks to the team at Verdun Windows and Doors, I will never change screens or storm windows again !

7. Wayne Hobbs says:

My Wife and I just had our large Bow Window replaced. After due diligence on our part to obtain several quotes, Verdun had the most to offer at the best price. Our main decision was based on the fact that Verdun is an all inclusive company that manufactures and installs their own windows. Other companies may offer comparable warranties etc, but all would be dealing with a third party window manufacturer. We felt this gave Verdun the edge along with their “No Bull” warranty and competitive pricing and that decision would pay off for us sooner than we thought. My Wife and I ordered in October for a Feb install to gain advantage of a winter discount and were pleased when we were contacted two weeks ahead of the projected date we were provided. The crew showed up on time, on a balmy Feb day of 5 degrees and had the old window out and the new window back in that same morning. Unfortunately, as the crew was starting to put on the final touches, we noticed a mistake on the window configuration we had ordered and thus Verdun without hesitation ordered up the correct Casement windows we wanted and were back on site within two weeks to complete the job. I’m not sure that turn around would have happened with the other companies we obtained quotes from, but we were happy with the quick resolution. Mistakes happen and we were very pleased with the prompt and no hassle turnaround to satisfy our concerns. Colin, our sales rep was there for us at every step of the way. He answered my questions, came out to our home immediately to address my concerns and put my mind at ease.
    At the end of the day, my wife and I couldn’t be happier. The window looks fantastic; the neighbors are already sending compliments our way, and it is time for us to move onto finding blinds to compliment the look.
    Thanks again Verdun and especially Colin. My wife and I are very pleased with the quick responses and efforts made to ensure we are happy. It just proves to us that we made the right decision selecting Verdun to do this Primary Feature of our home.
    You’re a standup Company that means what you say… “Hassle Free No Bull Warranty!!”

8. Everton Wilson says:

had windows replaced, and is VERY HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE,customer satifaction is a dying breed, in these tough time we all need satifactioin, unlike most business out there who just want to take you money and run.
    Thank you Verdun for excellent service.
    Your installers are master at their trade.

9. TM says:

How do I replace the roller in my sliding screen door? What model is required and where can I purchase?
    Thanks.

10. Fran says:

Hi,
    We removed our screens from casement windows before the winter and haven`t been able to put them back in. Never had problems putting back screens before. Is there a special way of doing this? Please help? THanks

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

Vous pouvez utiliser ces balises et attributs HTML : <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>